Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders Of Glory Forum Index -> News & Raid Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crashtest1

re: Extension of current raid tier + raid planner update

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hi All,
Blizzard have announced the release plans for next expansion to such a degree that it is now possible to more precisely predict its release and as such also predict when final raid of this raid tier/season will be.
Specifically the following is known:
1. Release is set to fall* 2014, stating also that latest release is 20/12-2014 (official last day of fall)
2. First day of fall is 23/09, which also fits with other factors such as standard length of arena season(s) etc.
3. Therefore at this moment we expect WoD to release on 23/09 and as such new last raid day of current tier is Monday 22/09.

Based on the above I have extended the raid planner to include raids up to the 22nd of September 2014 and all raiders in RoG are required to go and fill in with ok the extended raid planner following normal procedure*
*Write ok, unless or until your 100% sure you cant make a raid. Once 100% sure you can't make a raid or latest 24 hours before raid update raid planner)
**Note: Due to technical limits in raid planner, once you fill in new data it wont change your percentages to I runs a script. I will do so periodically as people fill it in.
***Note: As this effectively increases total amount of raid days, this will also help to improve attendance percentages for some players.

Holidays / Vacations and impact on raids and attendance.
Easter: First of all I hope many of you get a chance or have plans to spend some time away from wow. RoG will continue to raid as usual, but for the Easter week(s), do expect some "bumps" in the road :) I myself am off for a week and a bit - forced wife labor on summer house :( but I will try and plan/arrange raids for minimum impact.
Summer/vacations: As we extend the raid planner across the summer period and holidays for most. We will do same as previous summers, which is to assign 3 weeks of vacations for each player in maximum two windows.
This means that in period from June to September, each player can on raid planner write vac (short for vacation) on a total of 9 raids (3 weeks) but in no more than two separate periods. These vacation days will not count against your attendance.
Using this setup should allow RoG to carry on raiding throughout the summer season (of course we all know that regardless of level of planning each summer brings along with it chance to make more wow friends :)

Additional information:
Blizzard have also announce this raid tier will not be nerfed like previous tiers with an across the board nerf of 5% decrease to all damage and health, but rather Blizzard have announced plans to do targeted nerfs "where it makes sense to allow reasonable amount of raid groups to clear current heroic tier"
Blizzard have also announced that patch 6.0 will be release approximately 1 month prior to release of WoD and that patch 6.0 will change current heroic SoO to Mythic raid format.

Awesome! Planner Updated!

SpiritS_lock

updated.

_Aria_

Done

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders Of Glory Forum Index -> News & Raid Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum