Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders Of Glory Forum Index -> News & Raid Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crashtest1

re: Raid Plan 11/05 - SoO Raid No 100

Hi All,
First of all congratz to the entire raid team, but most of all those who been here from 1st raid.
Tonight will be the guilds 100th raid in SoO, equalling a total of 350 raid hours
Just over 2 weeks around the clock (24hours) of raids
or just over 2 months of full time employment of raiding
and @ avg of 15 pulls per raid = 1500 fights entered / wipes and kills
Hope you all have enjoyed the majority of your time so far in SoO and now look forward to finish it before WoD, with old as well as new players.

Raid plan for tonight is to farm remaining bosses, sadly we will prob need to invite a ranged or two guest dps due to several ranged dps signoffs, will post swap list for this later:

In addition today/tomorrow after farm is done, we will move on to Heroic Spoils. In that regards I have started to work on a more detailed setup for us and to gather in some information, which I have linked below:
Now these are alot of exerts from posts and comments I have gathered around various forums some of which are less relevant today as fight was changed at some point to prevent people from ignoring a large box and clear all other boxes.
As progress fights we will face from here on out are going to become more and more mechanically challenging, I will also make a forum where I will gather relevant info for easy reference and where you guys can go and post comments.
Link to Spoils 25HC Forum

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum