Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders Of Glory Forum Index -> News & Raid Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crashtest1

re: News: Merger / Co-op raiding during summer.

Hi all,
As we are going in to the last part of HC progress raiding in this tier (albeit could still be as much as 5 months left) and we in addition are going in to the summer months, where more people take time of due to holidays, the guild officers have been hard at work to find suitable additions to the raid team. As the process of recruitment of individual players are both slow and only succesfull some of the time, like last year, we have again elected to try and find a suitable 10man guild to join forces with.
I am happy to announce that the GM and remaining raiders in the guild called Disbanded, who have/are facing similar situation as RoG and have 10man 9hc progress as well, have decided to accept our invitation to join up with RoG.
Disbanded consist of 2 officers and 5 mature players who all have close to 100% attendance so far this tier and combined this should allow us to ensure continuous raiding throughout the summer as well as a good chance to clear Heroic SoO. The clases each player has more or less complements and boosts our setups, although as always with mergers / co-op raiding, there are some cross overs.
The GM of Disbanded is named Merberan and his co officer Ailish.
Together we have agreed to start with a 2 week trial period (hopefully already from this wednesday), where we will co-op raid with them. This mean they will signup on raid planner and we will try to ensure all players get a run on each farm boss to evaluate dps etc. During the trial period we will continue to use existing loot council setup and rules, with addition of GM of Disbanded to the loot council.
If you have any questions or comments now is the time to ask them.

To the players of Disbanded:
Welcome to the RoG 25hc Raid team, I hope you all will enjoy your time with us and hopefully make it a permanent solution once our trial/test period is over.

Crashtest

Hi guys, Merberan here :)

I just want you guys to know the my raiders and me are really looking forward to this change of pace from going from 10 to 25man and to enjoy the raids alongside you guys. I hope we will all get along, but to be quite frank, with the amount of preparation me and Crash put into this, I would be really suprised to find any insurmountable obstacles on our way to the eventual Heroic Garrosh kill.

See you soon!

Merb

Hortad1

Sounds good, welcome to the team!

Hi RoG - Robert (Eowulf) here.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum