Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders Of Glory Forum Index -> News & Raid Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkMike-RoG
Guild Officer

re: Loot Rules and such stuff!!!!

Good Afternoon :)

I would just like to thank everyone on there patience and effort to get us the progress we have acheived thus far.

We are going to be changing loot back to Master Looter as the Progess HC kill on Ko'ragh gave only 1 piece of non bonus roll loot yesterday. Over and above that we are having people DE alot of loot that they are getting repeatedly. With the new stats that is on gear all Plate, Mail and Leather items can be used by both Int/Str/Agi users.

We are going to be using a loot prio of: Main Raider = Casual > Trial > Socials. I feel this is the most fair and benificail way to distribute loot moving into Mythic progression.

Socials that would like to become Main Raiders or Casuals need to please mail me in game so that we as Officers can look into this.

The Ranks work as follows:

Main Raider: Raiders who are dedicated to 3 raid nights a week.

Casual: Raiders who are dedicated to 2 - 3 raid Nights a week. Normal dedicated to the same 2 days every week.

Social: These are raiders that cannot gaurentee days that will be available.

I am constantly updating the tactics document with Mythic Tactics, so keep looking :)

Please feel free to contact me or any Officer in game if you have any queries or issues :)

See you all in WOW.

Mike

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum