Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders Of Glory Forum Index -> News & Raid Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkMike-RoG
Guild Officer

re: Loot council

Sup peeps.

We are entering a stage in our raiding where loot needs to be distibuted more evenly through to members. At the moment some people are getting more gear from bonus rolls than from the bosses themselves. Some are still waiting on 2 set :/

So a few of us have tested a loot addon called rclootcouncil, this can be found at: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rclootcouncil You can look at these pictures as it gives us as an overview as to what you have. This will save alot of time with decision making as you just select if you need it or pass and Officers can then Vote on this. As before if there are 5 of us and its a drawn vote my vote as RL will be the deciding factor.

This addon intergrates with an addon called BiS. This addon will not be required but just allows you to mark items as your BiS and then shares that information with everyone that has the addon like the Officers so we can make sure loot goes to the best location. BiS addon can be downloaded here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bestinslot

How this works is when I as RL loots the boss, everyone will get a list of items with 4 options: Need / Greed / Minor Upgrade / Pass. You then select what you want and on the Officer interface we will see who needs what and what will be upgraded.

Everyone can setup history where you can see what items people got with dates, etc...

Please get this addon installed and will be compulsory, then we can get this going from Wednesday.

If you need help or don't understand this addon please chat to me in game so that I can explain it too you or go into an older raid with you and you can see how it works :)

See you all in game :)

Dark

re: Loot council

Ok

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders Of Glory Forum Index -> News & Raid Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum