Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders Of Glory Forum Index -> News & Raid Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crashtest1

re: Change of Raid Leader and Guild Master

Hi All,

As I have for sometime been considering taking a much needed break from wow, the release of a new expansion seems to be the best timing to take one.
As such new Raid Leader in Tier 17 will be Darkwhisp and Guild Master in my absence will be Physcoslayer who has been officer and helped co found the guild.

FYI
The Raid Release Schedule is as follows:
- Raids will not open for about two and a half weeks
- Normal and Heroic High Maul after two and a half weeks - 2nd December 2014 in the US, 3rd in the EU
- Mythic and LFR High Maul a week later - 9th December 2014 in the US, 10th in the EU
- Several weeks later the second raid will open

This combined with xmas break and changes to how raids work (Heroic is flexible 10 to 30man and cross realm enabled), means there is plenty of time to first of all level/gear and clear raids in Heroic while recruiting active players before Mythic is relevant.

Anyway Darkwhisp is the "new" man in charge of all the practical, so all that is left for me to say is Thanks to all who I have had the pleasure to raid with this past tier as well as previous ones it has been a great and fun experience - hope to see you all again in the future

All the best

Martin

re: Change of Raid Leader and Guild Master

You will be sorely missed man, Hope we will be seeing you again, we'll keep the guild going in your absence, don't hesitate to drop in now and then ^^

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders Of Glory Forum Index -> News & Raid Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum